PLM is proud to share that we have been named an insurance innovation honoree in the customer experience category of the NU PropertyCasualty360’s Luminaries Class of 2022.
The Luminaries award recognizes insurance industry innovators who have brought in new perspective and impactful practices to the industry and worked to modernize and humanize industry business. PLM was recognized in the customer experience category for their work evolving customer service in insurance by providing policyholders with a greater say on the products and services provided to them.
PLM started implementing NPS a little over two years ago and the program has rapidly become part of the fabric of the company. We are proud to be the leading edge of NPS in the commercial insurance industry – both in depth of our program and in our score. For the past month, we have had an average score of 65.7, about 20 points ahead of the industry average. Here are some details about our program that has led us to this Luminaries Award:
- The Depth: we’re building out a survey program that maps directly to the full customer life cycle.
- The Follow-Up: we have committed, at multiple levels, to following up on feedback. We’re building trust and confidence with our stakeholders every time we respond to the surveys we receive.
- The Customer-First Commitment: Insurance is often seen as a one-way transaction. By introducing NPS at critical points in the customer life cycle, we create a two-way communication that leads to stronger relationships and recenters us on our commitment to our customers.
- The Future: More than what we’ve already accomplished is where we are taking NPS at PLM. Our plans to utilize survey results to influence strategy moving forward has given PC360 the confidence in us to award us as a 2022 Luminaries Award Honoree.
With this approach, customers have a voice in the products and services provided to them by PLM and can share concrete feedback and requests with their representatives. The NPS initiative has helped our staff better understand the needs of our clients and has led to enhanced product offerings and stronger customer relationships.
To learn about what PLM has done with NPS, check out our recent video “Meet the Luminaries,” with John Smith and Lindsey DiGangi where they explore what led to our Luminary recognition, and what we have learned while incorporating Net Promoter Score to PLM.
Lumber Memo: Issue 5 – 2022
IN THIS ISSUE:
- President’s Commentary
- Cyber Corner: Disaster Relief Scams
- Your Duties in the Event of a Loss
- Plumb Safety: Fire Suppression Systems to Protect Your Mobile Equipment
- The Dovetail: Meet Our New Telematics Partner – GPS Insight
- Spotlight On: PLM Named NU PropertyCasualty360 Innovation Honoree
- Spotlight On: Coming Soon from ABM