We are pleased to announce our new strategic partnership with GPS Insight, a leading provider of SaaS-based fleet and field service management software solutions. The partnership will provide vehicle and video telematics and safety solutions to our policyholders at a significant discount, reducing claims by up to 30%.
Ensuring vehicles are safe to operate, reducing accident costs, and changing driver behaviors are critical to safe fleet operations. With the ability to track and record data in real-time, telematics is the gold standard tool for fleet risk management. By implementing a safety strategy based on the proactive insights provided by telematics, drivers will have the ability to take remedial action in real time, which will increase safety, reduce accident costs, prove when drivers are not at fault, and reduce the at-fault incident rate.
The partnership will launch with the full range of the GPS Insight fleet telematics solutions, spanning GPS Tracking, Driveri Protection, and Driveri Prevention. They provide many solutions that include vehicle and asset tracking, fleet management, AI-enabled smart cameras, field service management, and regulatory compliance solutions.
GPS Insight Features and Benefits:
- Plug-and-play or hardwired GPS tracking and telematics devices
- Solar-powered, battery-powered, and wired asset, equipment, and trailer trackers
- AI-enabled Driveri dashcam solutions
- Field service management solutions
- ELD, DVIR, IFTA, and DOT solutions
- 24/7 U.S. based customer support
- Professional installation or self-install options available
- CompassIntel’s 2022 Vehicle Telematics Company of the Year
To get started and to see a demo, you can visit the GPS Insight/PLM program page.
PLM places a premium on risk management. We are constantly looking for safety partners to help provide additional risk management solutions to our customers. Our customers can rest assured that they will always have access to the most useful, industry-specific knowledge and resources thanks to our loss control staff’s considerable insurance expertise and in-depth knowledge of the lumber and wood sector. For more information on GPS Insight or any of our other safety partners, visit the PLM Loss Control Center.
Lumber Memo: Issue 5 – 2022
IN THIS ISSUE:
- President’s Commentary
- Cyber Corner: Disaster Relief Scams
- Your Duties in the Event of a Loss
- Plumb Safety: Fire Suppression Systems to Protect Your Mobile Equipment
- The Dovetail: Meet Our New Telematics Partner – GPS Insight
- Spotlight On: PLM Named NU PropertyCasualty360 Innovation Honoree
- Spotlight On: Coming Soon from ABM