Our program for lumberyards and wood manufacturers offers property, casualty, and inland marine insurance
- Building and Building Personal Property
- Business Income
- Extra Expense
- Rental Value
- Equipment Breakdown/Boiler & Machinery
- Crime and Fidelity
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Automobile
- Commercial Umbrella Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability and Data Breach
Inland Marine Insurance
- Accounts Receivable
- Forklifts and Related Mobile Equipment
- Installation Materials
- Computer Equipment
- Property- Off Premises
- Materials in Transit
- Valuable Papers
- Round out accounts with workers’ compensation placement via our in-house ABM Brokerage
- Send your submissions to NewBiz@plmins.com, and make sure to include the Comp submission
- Acord 125 – General Information, Acord 130 – Work Comp, applications
- A narrative or additional information about the operations and controls in place
- Payroll and employee count by class code
- Loss runs & summary for the current year and at least 4 prior years’ experience (explain any loss > $10K)
- Experience Mod Worksheet
Note: not all coverages are available in all states. Contact your Business Development Representative to get the specific coverages offered in your state.
eRiskHub® — online portal helps insured business owners prepare for and respond to data breaches and cyberattacks with an incident response plan roadmap, online training modules, risk management tools to manage data breaches, a directory for external resources, a news center with current articles from industry resources, and a learning center with best practices and white papers.
Access to “TechQ” — FREE computer diagnostics by phone and competitive rates for virus removal, technical assistance and related digital security services
Employment Practices Liability
Stock Reporting Form
At PLM we understand that each one of our insureds has unique insurance needs. That’s why we offer tailored insurance products that work for you.
We know that it can be hard to calculate your exact inventory levels when they are constantly fluctuating. Our Stock Reporting Form gives insureds a chance to report inventory levels monthly so PLM can ensure that you have enough coverage in your time of need without paying more than necessary.
If you are interested in learning more about the Stock Reporting Form, contact your producer or Business Development Representative today.
If Stock is written on a value reporting form, fill out your Monthly Inventory Report here.