The NEMEON Safety Group Dividend Plan with PLM earned a 5 percent dividend for their 2020/2021 plan year. This is thanks to their 26.41 percent group loss ratio after final calculations. Dividend checks were sent to all participants at the end of October.
NEMEON is a purchasing cooperative comprised of more than 150 independent roofing and siding distributors with more than 500 locations nationwide. To qualify for the NEMEON Safety Group Dividend Plan or any of the other four dividend programs, your client must be a member of that association and insured by PLM. For more information on existing programs, visit www.plmins.com/products-services/dividends/.
If you have any questions about PLM dividend plans, please contact Susan Cho at email@example.com or at 267-825-9350.
Producer Update: Issue 5 – 2021
IN THIS ISSUE:
- President’s Letter
- Plumb Safety: How to Predict a Fire – Using Thermal Imaging to Detect Hotspots
- Coverage Toolbox: Understanding the Value in EPLI Protection
- Restructuring of the Operations and Customer Service Departments
- The Dovetail: Partnering In Litigation and Optimizing Outcomes
- Spotlight On: Retirement News – Christopher Crucitt
- Spotlight On: 5 Percent Dividend For NEMEON Dividend Plan
- Broker Commissions Go Direct