This Policy is a guide to the acceptable use of the PLM Guest Wireless Network. PLM’s Guest Wireless Network is for use by individuals (e.g., vendors, auditors) who have an affiliation with the company.
Any individual connected to the Guest Wireless Network must comply with this policy, the stated purposes and Acceptable Use policies of any other network(s) or host(s) used, and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
PLM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY OR SECURITY OF THE GUEST WIRELESS NETWORK, AND ALL USE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS. BY USING THE GUEST WIRELESS NETWORK, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS PLM FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE GUEST WIRELESS NETWORK.
PLM takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content uploaded, shared, transmitted, or downloaded by you or any third party, or for anything you may encounter or any data that may be lost or compromised while connected to the Guest Wireless Network.
PLM reserves the right to disconnect any user or block any service at any time and for any reason. The Guest Wireless Network is provided as a courtesy to allow our guests access to the internet.
Inappropriate use of the Guest Wireless Network is not permitted. This policy does not enumerate all possible inappropriate uses but rather presents some guidelines (listed below) that PLM may at any time use to make a determination that a particular use is inappropriate:
- Users must respect the privacy and intellectual property rights of others.
- Users must respect the integrity of our network and any other public or private computing and network systems.
- Use of the Guest Wireless Network for malicious, fraudulent, or misrepresentative purposes is prohibited.
- The Guest Wireless Network may not be used in a manner that precludes or hampers other users access to the Guest Wireless Network or any other networks.
- Nothing may be installed or used that modifies, disrupts, or interferes in any way with service for any user, host, or network.
Contact a staff member if you are experiencing difficulty logging in.
Acknowledgement of this Policy is implemented via the wireless router. All individuals accessing the router are prompted to comply with this policy prior to gaining access.